Thursday 18 November 2010

Busy Busy

Sorry for no new posts for ages now but the past couple of weeks has been really busy, honestly. I spent a lot of time in my shed working on the Schellenberg Telegraphon (the first ever telephone answering machines to use a wax cylinder) that Gordon and I are doing for our MoLI (Museum of Lost Interaction) project. You can visit the site at: http://imd.dundee.ac.uk/moli/ . We had to present it on Tuesday, as did the rest of the class with their projects.


Schellenberg Telegraphon (prototype)

We still have some refinements to do before the 'One Great Shot'. This is a single photo of the object in which to show it off. The shot will also be assessed and critiqued.

Then there is the filming. At the moment I am drafting the screenplay. When I say filming it is only around 45 - 60 seconds long, not a major blockbuster.

And of course there is the background story to create for the Telegraphon. Who built it, when was it built, who used it etc.etc.

But wait !!! there are my other modules. More on them in another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment