Wednesday 19 January 2011

Update

Sorry for not having posted a blog for ages but things were a bit hectic with the run up to Christmas and Christmas itself.

The snow didn't help much either. It just went on and on then turned to ice.
Unfortunately I slipped on the ice in the garden and banged my head quite hard. Felt nausious and sick with a constant headache for a few days and didn't want to eat at all. Probably had concussion, but you know what us men are like, wouldn't do nothing about it. Too much to do.

Trying to revise for the UML exam was a nightmare as what I read I couldn't remember a few minutes later. Gave up. Sat the exam and got a grade at least, but not what I hoped for.

The break is now over and it's back to academia with a bump in the first week. All sorts of assignments being thrown at us - still that's life.

In some perverse way it is good to be back and to continue to learn new concepts.

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Looking forward to my Granddaughter's first birthday on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment